Next Step

Well today I talked to my SW Hollie.  She is all set to complete her final home visit on Wednesday.  This is it...the step I have been waiting and praying about.  Once this is complete, I can apply for grants and loans that I am eligible for.  Today also marks the day that my application was offically mailed to my agency, along with a nice chunk of change!  Lori has been nice enough to allow me to pay the money as I get it.  I am hoping to get a loan/grant by July so I can offically begin the paperchase. For those that don't know, that is known as the dossier.  It consists of a mountain of papers that need to be notarized, apostilled, and then mailed.  I am not looking forward to this but as soon as my dossier is completed, I can start recieving referrals.  Annie Margaret may not be born yet but she is sure in my heart! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Prayer

Home Stretch

Orphan Sunday