1st Fundraiser

Well yesterday was my first fundraiser at a local bouncehouse.  I was very anxious to go because I was not expecting the turnout to be that great.   I picked a day when half of the people I knew were busy or out of town.  Well, God pulled through again.  Those that did come brought friends and family.  I am truly blessed to be around good people.  One of my student's parents, who truly has become more of a friend over the last couple of years, shared an amazing story about how adoption can prick your heart at any moment.  While it is am amazing story, it is not mine to tell! Please pray that God guides that family along his path!  I can not say thank you enough to those that have reached out and took the time from hectic lives to come help bring Annie Margaret home.


My fabulous mother came to visit me for a few days this past weekend.  No matter how much time goes in between us seeing each other, I love each and every minute.  While I was growing up, we used to have girl night and go to the local theater, well on Tuesday we went and saw Beauty and the Beast.  I hope to share this tradition with Annie Margaret someday. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Prayer

Home Stretch

Orphan Sunday