To my close friends and family, it is no new news that this school year has been a trying one. It seems that since I started back in late August, things were not going my way. Between several adoption road blocks, I have had a situation with a parent where God was called upon more often than not. This situation almost caused health problems. It was not until I chose to give it to God, that I learned to live with it. It is bewildering to me that their our people that do not believe in God. How do they get up and face their days? The adoption process has taught me to look to God in all times, not just bad times. Well with the school year winding down, and a stomach bug that wasted two of my days this week, I can breathe. I have 28 fourth graders, 28 opinionated, energetic, amazing fourth graders. I can't believe we only have 2 more days together. Today we had field day,while other classes where running around misbehaving, my kiddos were having organized fun. What a bond we sha...
Comments
Post a Comment