Here We Go
I cannot believe I am saying that tomorrow at this time I will be high in the sky on my way to India to be united with my son. April 2012 seems like a dream. I never imagine when I started my homestudy that God would choose such a perfect child for me. He has no idea of the love that is waiting for him on the side of the world. I am so very humbled by what amazing friends and family that I have. Elliotts story has even touched some strangers who have prayed and donated along the way.
The reality is setting in that not only am I taking the trip of a lifetime to but I will come home with a child in my arms. Those that know my mom know what a heart of gold she has. She flew in today to begin this journey with me and she is so excited to meet her grandbaby. Her job is easy on this trip, keep me calm! Okay I am lying because those that know me know I have been anything but calm these last few days. She has a tough job ahead of her but she is ready to go. I could not have asked for a better mom. She is amazing in everything she does. And how can I forget my dad who is equally amazing and loves his grandson so much already. Poppy and Gigi have already begun the spoiling.
One week ago I was told Elliott's passport was ready and now here I am all packed and ready to go. Is a lie here tonight the only thing I really am thinking is complete awe of my Lord. He is perfect pick for me could not be any better. I love my son more than I ever thought imaginable and I have not even touched him yet.
Please continue to pray for me on this journey to motherhood. Please pray for Elliotts heart that is going to forever change. The world he knows and has lived in for 2 1/2 years will be ripped from him and he will not see the end result yet. My dear sweet boy I promise you I will do everything in my power to raise you and I will love you to eternity and back.
The reality is setting in that not only am I taking the trip of a lifetime to but I will come home with a child in my arms. Those that know my mom know what a heart of gold she has. She flew in today to begin this journey with me and she is so excited to meet her grandbaby. Her job is easy on this trip, keep me calm! Okay I am lying because those that know me know I have been anything but calm these last few days. She has a tough job ahead of her but she is ready to go. I could not have asked for a better mom. She is amazing in everything she does. And how can I forget my dad who is equally amazing and loves his grandson so much already. Poppy and Gigi have already begun the spoiling.
One week ago I was told Elliott's passport was ready and now here I am all packed and ready to go. Is a lie here tonight the only thing I really am thinking is complete awe of my Lord. He is perfect pick for me could not be any better. I love my son more than I ever thought imaginable and I have not even touched him yet.
Please continue to pray for me on this journey to motherhood. Please pray for Elliotts heart that is going to forever change. The world he knows and has lived in for 2 1/2 years will be ripped from him and he will not see the end result yet. My dear sweet boy I promise you I will do everything in my power to raise you and I will love you to eternity and back.
Have a safe and wonderful trip.
ReplyDeleteIt cut me off! I look forward to more pictures and news of your journey. God bless you and so happy your dreams and prayers have been answered.
ReplyDelete