Happy Day

Yesterday was Happy's fifth birthday. This was a special day because I am pretty sure this was her first birthday that was actually celebrated. Happy is technically my foster dog, I was given her to wait for her to come into heat and then I was getting the money from her pups for my adoption fund. She came to me with rotting teeth, matted hair, and so meek it broke my heart. My breeder friend got her from a woman who no longer wanted her. Well it was quite clear that she never loved this precious baby. I fell in love with this dog. She will always be a member of my family, one way or another. Happy has come out of her shell so much.  She truly enjoys life, her two fur companions, and of course her momma!  And what happened on Happy's special day, a thunder snow storm- in The Carolina's. Happy birthday my little havanese, you are truly a gift from God.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Prayer

Home Stretch

Orphan Sunday