Zumbathon
Last Wednesday Dec. 4th, at 6:30pm, several people gathering in my school gym for one cause..... To support a family. A couple of months ago, a coworker of mine offered to throw me a Zumbathon. She had recently gotten her Zumba license along with one of the parents of our school. At first, we had a very hard time selling tickets but then the flood gates opened. I ended up receiving a lot of donations. It was truly a night to remember. People of all ages and backgrounds, working out to help grow my family.
Anyone that knows me, knows I am not athletic...AT ALL. That along with the recent diagnoses of planter fasciitis, made me a little nervous. Let me just say, it was so much fun. We really rocked that gym.
To everyone who come out and supported or gave a donation, many thanks. You are now part of the puzzle that will my my life story.
It was an unforgettable night. It is no secret that I am struggling lately. I need a referral this year...2013. But with support like I have, it really makes my pain ease slightly. Please continue to storm the gates of Heaven with me. With God all things are possible!!
Anyone that knows me, knows I am not athletic...AT ALL. That along with the recent diagnoses of planter fasciitis, made me a little nervous. Let me just say, it was so much fun. We really rocked that gym.
To everyone who come out and supported or gave a donation, many thanks. You are now part of the puzzle that will my my life story.
It was an unforgettable night. It is no secret that I am struggling lately. I need a referral this year...2013. But with support like I have, it really makes my pain ease slightly. Please continue to storm the gates of Heaven with me. With God all things are possible!!
So, so happy you are feeling the love and support of everyone who is cheering (and dancing) you on! What a great boost for your morale while you wait!!!
ReplyDeleteNancy