Many Thanks
Well Thanksgiving is here and gone. This holiday always gives me mixed feelings. Being a vegetarian, no matter how much I enjoy it, I always think of the poor, plump turkeys. This year was extra special as BOTH of my parents came to visit. We laughed, cried, and ate a lot of yummy food. They got to finally meet my Happy Girl and I can definitely say it was love and both sight.
I decided to make my first offical Annie Margaret purchase. Up until now, I have resisted the urge to shop. Not knowing her age, or timeline, it seems silly to stock up on goodies. Well I can now say that Annie Margaret has her very own stocking!!! Two actually as my parents also bought one and persnalized it with their little nickname of Annie M.
As all teachers know, the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is one of pure bedlam. The kids want to be home with their friends and family and the teachers want to get in all the teaching they can. It will b e a long next couple of weeks. Oh well, at least I have my three pups to keep me sane!
I decided to make my first offical Annie Margaret purchase. Up until now, I have resisted the urge to shop. Not knowing her age, or timeline, it seems silly to stock up on goodies. Well I can now say that Annie Margaret has her very own stocking!!! Two actually as my parents also bought one and persnalized it with their little nickname of Annie M.
As all teachers know, the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is one of pure bedlam. The kids want to be home with their friends and family and the teachers want to get in all the teaching they can. It will b e a long next couple of weeks. Oh well, at least I have my three pups to keep me sane!
Comments
Post a Comment