Happenings!
Well we all know the adoption process is a lot of waiting! Waiting for appointments, waiting for deadlines, waiting for news. I have been doing a lot of waiting for a long time. Well a lot of that waiting is finally over. Today I can proudly say my dossier is finished. For those who are out of the loop, a dossier is a bunch of papers telling the ins and outs of my life, all notarized, and ordered, and copied a million times. Today just happens to be Orphan Sunday. How fitting is it that somewhere on the other side of the world, Little Orphan Annie(hehe), has no idea what God has in store for her. My wonderful family has gathered around me and donated a large chunck of change so that my dossier fee is paid in full. Now the paper work can be mailed to Ind*a. I am still waiting to see what orphange I have been assigned and once that is done, I will begin the wait of being matched with my little girl.
I have also been blessed with a grant from ShowHope. This was such a surprise and I am eternally grateful that this organization has deemed me worthy to recieve this grant. God is good all the time! Great things are happening and they are happening all at once. What seemed a month again, a long line, now seems more manageable. Who knows, maybe I will be able to include a specific orphanage to my Christmas card this year!
I have also been blessed with a grant from ShowHope. This was such a surprise and I am eternally grateful that this organization has deemed me worthy to recieve this grant. God is good all the time! Great things are happening and they are happening all at once. What seemed a month again, a long line, now seems more manageable. Who knows, maybe I will be able to include a specific orphanage to my Christmas card this year!
Yay!!!! Congratulations. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Finishing that dossier is a HUGE accomplishment!! I'm so happy for you!! Praying you will hear news soon about your orphanage assignment!
ReplyDelete