Update
2015 has come and gone. How blessed am I that I have to spend 365 days with my sweet, sweet, Elliott. he has grown so much, and learned so many new things, I am impressed each and every day. It seems life has gotten in the way of my blog as I have always hoped it wouldn't. In an effort to not have the worlds longest post, I will do a brief update on each month.
8/15
Elliott's first day of preschool. He was so excited.....until the drop off. He was terrified and I was a wreak. The tears lasted for several weeks but I am happy to report he LOVES school now and gets upset when he doesn't go.
9/15
We enjoyed going to our local Indian festival. I am sad to report Elliott is not a fan of Indian food. We also enjoyed the beautiful weather at our local playground. After months of terror, Elliott loved the swing and refused to get off it!
10/15
Elliott's first Halloween was a success. He made the cutest Harry Potter ever. He picked up on the trick or treat thing real quick. We also went to the SC state fair where Elliott loved going on the rides with his cousin Olivia. I think Elliott's highlight of the month was the fall festival with the cow train. He rode it all by himself multiple times,
11/15
One year together baby! We celebrated our first Forever Family Day with my Carolina family at a local Indian restaurant. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. November also brought something very special...Elliott got to meet the Mouse. He loved Disney, Minnie was his favorite. His favorite rides were Figment, Haunted Mansion and and The Great Movie Ride.
12/15
Merry Chritmas! We enjoyed another white Christmas in buffalo....not. More record highs..ugh. Elliott enjoyed his train track and trains. He loved visiting a local train station with Poppy. Gigi and Poppy even took us on a Santa Train. Woo HOO.
As you can tell, we have been busy. In face there is never a dull moment in this house. Elliott is obsessed with trains and anything with wheels. His vocabulary is continuing to grow. He is always on the move. He is so fun and has the best giggle ever. I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for us.
https://flipagram.com/f/hblmUN9Afo
8/15
Elliott's first day of preschool. He was so excited.....until the drop off. He was terrified and I was a wreak. The tears lasted for several weeks but I am happy to report he LOVES school now and gets upset when he doesn't go.
9/15
We enjoyed going to our local Indian festival. I am sad to report Elliott is not a fan of Indian food. We also enjoyed the beautiful weather at our local playground. After months of terror, Elliott loved the swing and refused to get off it!
10/15
Elliott's first Halloween was a success. He made the cutest Harry Potter ever. He picked up on the trick or treat thing real quick. We also went to the SC state fair where Elliott loved going on the rides with his cousin Olivia. I think Elliott's highlight of the month was the fall festival with the cow train. He rode it all by himself multiple times,
11/15
One year together baby! We celebrated our first Forever Family Day with my Carolina family at a local Indian restaurant. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. November also brought something very special...Elliott got to meet the Mouse. He loved Disney, Minnie was his favorite. His favorite rides were Figment, Haunted Mansion and and The Great Movie Ride.
12/15
Merry Chritmas! We enjoyed another white Christmas in buffalo....not. More record highs..ugh. Elliott enjoyed his train track and trains. He loved visiting a local train station with Poppy. Gigi and Poppy even took us on a Santa Train. Woo HOO.
As you can tell, we have been busy. In face there is never a dull moment in this house. Elliott is obsessed with trains and anything with wheels. His vocabulary is continuing to grow. He is always on the move. He is so fun and has the best giggle ever. I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for us.
https://flipagram.com/f/hblmUN9Afo
What a blessing this journey has been for our family. Colleen is the most wonderful mother, I am in awe of her ability to juggle motherhood, a full time job, 3 dogs and a home, she is my
ReplyDeletehero. Our God is an amazing God��