Always and Forever
Thank you so much everyone for your prayers! I am trilled, beyond thrilled to say that they worked! The judges written orders were signed and my baby's passport has been applied for. It looks like having my baby in my arms for Thanksgiving will hopefully be a reality.
This process has been a roller coaster of a ride for sure. If I would've known what I know now 2 1/2 years ago I would still take a leap of faith. Elliott is worth it, all the heart ache, all the tears, all the sleepless nights – he is perfect and he is mine.
The next step is for the passport to be dispatched and mailed to my orphanage. Once that happens I can begin to make my travel arrangements and hop on a flight. I am told the orphanage director is going to expedite the passport to be ready at the end of this month. Diwali begins this week so all of India is shut down. This would require another miracle. It's a good thing God is on my side all the time.
Okay I have made you wait long enough. Here is my son- Elliott Francis Sarthak Malysza
This process has been a roller coaster of a ride for sure. If I would've known what I know now 2 1/2 years ago I would still take a leap of faith. Elliott is worth it, all the heart ache, all the tears, all the sleepless nights – he is perfect and he is mine.
The next step is for the passport to be dispatched and mailed to my orphanage. Once that happens I can begin to make my travel arrangements and hop on a flight. I am told the orphanage director is going to expedite the passport to be ready at the end of this month. Diwali begins this week so all of India is shut down. This would require another miracle. It's a good thing God is on my side all the time.
Okay I have made you wait long enough. Here is my son- Elliott Francis Sarthak Malysza
I love this picture -- what a great smile, and a handsome son you have!!
ReplyDeleteNancy
I just love this little, beautiful boy; my grandson! I am all packed and ready for the call to go to India. We continue to ask for prayers for a speedy process and safe travels. Gigi is ready!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, he is beautiful! I don't know how you are waiting so patiently. He is adorable and what a great smile.
ReplyDelete