Tick Tock

My adoption of my sweet boy is becoming more of a reality. Since May, I have moved a few steps. I have gotten my 800 approval, my article 5, and most recently on April 6th, ARC approval. I am now in line for the coveted NOC. Once I have this approval my case will go to the courts.

 You would think the waiting would get easier but in fact it is quite the opposite. As the days go on, I am struggling more and more. I long for my son, who I have never met. I miss him more than I ever thought possible. How do you miss someone you have never met?  I guess that is a mystery of adoption. I want to hold him in my arms, and show him that he is loved and valued.  My heart aches, it actually aches for Elliott.

NOC approvals have been coming fairly quickly. I am hoping that is the case with mine.  If you think of it, would you pray specifically for my approval before the end of this month. My prayer is to travel by October. In order for this, I need my approval within the next few weeks. Thank you so much.

Happy note, a very happy note… I went home and visited my family in Buffalo. Then I had a very beautiful baby shower thrown by the fabulous Auntie Kim.  The day was perfect, the sun was shining, the smiles were in everyone's face, and my heart was so full. Everyone that was there was there for one reason, to celebrate all that is my son. It was a storybook theme, a happily ever after story, that will hopefully soon become mine.

My next post will hopefully contain very happy information. Please continue to pray for a smooth process, and more importantly a speedy process. If this process has taught me anything, it is that God is walking with me every step of the way. He is mighty, and he will provide.













Comments

  1. Believing with you that NOC is already issued and you will have word this week! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shower! That little guy has so many wonderful people to spoil him - real soon! Your time is coming. Praying with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Prayer

Home Stretch

Orphan Sunday