Opportunity Knocks

Knock, knock, knock...ahhh I love that sound.  Everyone that knows me knows that I am OBSESSED with my dogs.  They are spoiled, and I love nothing more than cuddling with them both.  I have mentioned my adoption mentor before, you know the one that talks me down, and gives million dollar advice for free!She started as my breeder.  I went looking for a dog, just looking, not intending to buy.  Well we all know that when God knocks, it is best to answer.  Well the next night, I found myself the owner of a new havanese puppy named Scarlet O'Hara.  It was the best valentine's present ever.  Then for Christmas, my mom bought me another havanese I named Finnigan O'Mally.  Who would have ever guessed that this breeder would pave the way for this adoption.  Not only did she have me watch those cute little pups in the summer but she offered me a great opportunity.  I am now the proud foster momma of Happy Girl!  She is a havanese who will be bred when the time comes.  The best part, well besides puppy breath....the puppy money will go toward my adoption.  How is it that one person can be so devoted to anothers path?  She walks with God each and everyday.  I am blessed beyond what I could have ever imagined! 

Meet Happy- no idea why it is sideways!


One of the family already! 


This week I am on jury duty, yuck.  I have to call two times every day to see if I need to report!  Well I guess I better get it out of the way before Annie Margaret comes!!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness....how cute. :o) I love dogs...and I just LOVE puppy breath. Congratulations! What a wonderful mentor you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Boy!! I see that puppy going no where! You will be a proud momma of 3 dogs and a little girl! Hey...that should be your blog name once your baby girl is home!!! So cute!!! Glad you have this mentor in your life...they are the best people in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Prayer

Home Stretch

Orphan Sunday