Woe is Me

Ok looking back at my last post, I am a little embarassed.  Could I have gotten any more negative?  Here is the reality, the process is long and hard.  I will be faced with many hardships but in the end I will have a child to hold and love and teach abll about Christ.  As I was sitting in church tonight, and my priest was taking about how we are all adopted from God, I realized that I am blessed, truly blessed.  I have a small village of people who are standing beside me during this process.  I will NOT give up.  That rotten devil and pull me down all he wants but I will not allow him to take away my faith. 

I am praying to Him to continue with me along this journey and lead me to Annie Margaret.  Blessed be the Name of the Lord!!!! 

Here are two reasons to get up every morning!!!


Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, they are SO cute. :) It is HARD. This process can be so difficult. But you are so right...it is EXACTLY what the Lord did for us, in adopting us as His very own. I was just talking to a friend tonight, about how amazing that is. The Lord's heart really is for adoption...because look at what He did for us. Hang in there. The Lord is growing you in ways you can't even imagine through this process!!! And even though it is painful...there is joy on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment! There is no greater joy then holding your child in HIS time. Remember that He has a plan for all of us. His timing...not ours...that was the hardest thing for me to wrap my head around. If you go to my blog on the top is what I would say everyday and night..."Be anxious for nothing, but in everything in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6 Remember He loves you and has a plan! Have a great day! You are doing everything right!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colette, I emailed you but I am not sure I have the right email. Let me know if you don't get it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Prayer

Home Stretch

Orphan Sunday