God Bless America....and India of Course

Happy 4th of July  everyone!  This is a day to celebrate our freedom and all that our beautiful troops do for us.  One of my very best friends was in the army.  She is the bravest person I know.  This year Independence Day seems a little different.  I can't help but thing of the common day activities- swimming, playing, cook outs, picnics, parties.  All of these is something that my sweet Annie Margaret has yet to experience.  It is the sad truth that most likely Annie M has not left the four walls of the orphanage.  She does not know of the world that is waiting for her and the momma that prays for her nightly.  As is often the  case with adoption, institutionalized children have to fend for themselves.  So on this day of celebration, take a minute to thank God for all we have, and pray for the ophans who are waiting for something to celebrate.  God Bless America.....and of course India as well!!!

Comments

  1. Hey...I just saw your comment on Renae's blog. :) How exciting that you are just starting your journey. :) It is GREAT that you are doing your dossier when you have the summer off. Much less stressful than when you have to work. I love your dogs...too cute. And I see your are from SC. Jealous. There are a few places I'd love to live and South Carolina would be one of them....or North even. Just give me one of the Carolina's. :) So beautiful! Many blessings on your journey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Prayer

Home Stretch

Orphan Sunday